Upcoming Events in Coyote Valley
- On May 20th, 2017, the Committee for Green Foothills will be having a Family Bike Ride and BioBlitz in Coyote Valley! It is from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and starts at the Spina Farm Stand at Bailey Ave & Santa Teresa Blvd, San Jose, CA 95141. Explore the Coyote Valley region by bicycle! Join us for a flat 5-mile roundtrip bike ride.
- This is a family friendly event. Please RSVP at the Committee for Green Foothills’ event page.
Stay Tuned for more Upcoming Coyote Valley Events!
Discover Coyote Valley is planning what’s next for agricultural and recreational opportunities in Coyote Valley for Spring and Summer 2017.
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get updates on Coyote Valley events and project work.
Are you a group or organization that might be interested in agriculture, food, recreation, or policy related issues of the Coyote Valley? We are collaborating with many growers and partners in the area to offer customized tours and similar events to interested groups. Please contact us with your thoughts or ideas!
June 27th was the opening of the Coyote Valley Open Space Preserve! Stay tuned for events in Coyote Valley with the Santa Clara County Open Space Authority and Discover Coyote Valley.
We had a blast at the Coyote Valley Family Harvest Feast, and hope you did too!
Visiting the Coyote Valley on your own time? Check out these farm and recreation opportunities!
- Spina Farm Stand. Open from Mid-April to early November. Santa Teresa Blvd. at Bailey Ave., San Jose, CA. Phone: 408-463-012. Spina Farms is a family owned and operated business with roots in Santa Clara County dating back three generations. Please call for more Information: 408-463-0125
- Coyote Valley Orchids. VALLEY ORCHIDS, INC. has one of the largest selections of top-quality orchids, Asian plants, and fruit trees in the Bay Area.
- Coyote Valley Nursery. Coyote Valley Nursery provides premium bedding plants to retailers & landscape professionals around the San Francisco Bay Area. Open to wholesale customers.
- Coyote Creek Parkway. This scenic parkway meanders along Coyote Creek for 15 miles. South of Metcalf Road and through the Coyote Valley, an equestrian trail parallels the paved trail. Public transit is available to Coyote Creek Parkway. Part of the Santa Clara County Park system.
- Coyote Valley RV Resort. Come in your RV and stay for the weekend
- Coyote Valley Sporting Clays
- Coyote Valley Golf Course
- Biking in Santa Clara County. The Coyote Valley is a prime destination and throughway for bicyclists, with picturesque two-lanes roads heading into roadways through rolling hills.